Mazars in Senegal offers quality services to firms in the areas of financial audit, accounts support, consulting, the implementation of I.T systems, and tax and legal advisory services.
- Mazars in Senegal is a Public Limited Company with 30,000,000 CFA in capital assets, registered in the "Ordre National des Experts Comptables et Comptables Agréés du Sénégal" and has a technical manpower of 50 people made up of certified public accountants, lawyers, tax experts, financial advisors, financial auditors etc.
- Mazars in Senegal is one of the major players in its profession in Senegal and practices audit mandates with large companies from the following sectors: banking, insurance, industry, services…
- Mazars is referenced to a number of international organisations to whom it offers diverse services in the areas of financial audit and advisory services.
- Mazars in Senegal’s consulting activities concern a number of areas :
- the organisation and improvement of performances,
- internal control and risk management,
- financial reconstruction and the drawing up of business plans,
- preparation of management tools and process optimisation etc.